Matt Drudge: Media Propping Up ‘Old And Sick’ Hillary


It’s called 80 proof.

Via The Hill:

Media kingpin Matt Drudge on Tuesday railed against Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s health and her politics, saying he was worried the nation would end up “with Hillary’s brain in the Oval Office in a jar.”

“She’s old and she’s sick,” the Drudge Report founder said in an interview with Alex Jones.

Drudge slammed the media for propping up Clinton’s candidacy.

“She’s not a contender. They’re making her a contender with these propped up Saturday Night Live things. It’s like a head on a stick,” he said, chiding NBC for “giving her endless hours of airtime.”

The media mogul cited Clinton’s hypothyroidism as cause for concern.

“Anybody who is 70 years old who is hypothyroid, you do not elect president, ladies and gentlemen,” he said.

Drudge also alluded to his “long history” with the Clintons, referencing his coverage of the 1990s Monica Lewinsky scandal.

“They’re ugly. They play dirty. They sued me for $30 million last time around,” he said. “Hillary Clinton with the NSA — good luck if you dissent. Snowden, I’ll switch places with you.”

SOURCE: Weasel Zippers

Oregon Mass Shooter On Terror List Obama Refused To Take From Russia

I don’t know if this is good info, but if it is, it is explosive! What new “gun laws” are Obama talking about? How about he pay attention to the “Suspected Terrorist” list? (Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR)

Oregon Mass Shooter On Terror List Obama Refused To Take From Russia
H/T John Rolls

Reposted from EU Times on Oct 2nd, 2015

The Federal Security Services (FSB) is reporting today that an American black-Islamist terror suspect, who yesterday committed an act of mass murder in the State of Oregon (United States), had been included on a list of 87,000 “known/suspected” Islamic terrorists that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) refused last month to accept from the Federation due to its not being “politically viable in the present atmosphere”.

According to this report, the black-Islamist terrorist who committed this act of terror, Chris Harper Mercer, had previously been indentified by electronic intelligence specialists within the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) as being an Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) adherent after he had attempted to gain passage to Syria via Turkey during the first week of September, 2015.

By the Obama regime refusing to accept this terror list from the Federation, this report continues, Mercer was able to accomplish his terror act when yesterday he killed 9 people and wounded 7others at the Umpqua Community College prior to his being shot and killed by local US police forces.

Continue reading “Oregon Mass Shooter On Terror List Obama Refused To Take From Russia”

VIDEO=> ISIS Has 5 Year Plan to Conquer Rome and Behead Pope Francis

ISIS leader Abu Bakr Baghdadi‘s first major statement he promised his followers that they would conquer Rome and defeat Christianity.


By……Jim Hoft With The Gateway Pundit Oct 6th, 2015

In a statement earlier this year ISIS threatened to conquer Rome again and toss gays off the Leaning Tower in Pisa.

In September ISIS promised to behead Pope Francis.

ISIS has a five-year plan to conquer Rome.
Islam expert Robert Spencer spoke with Christian Broadcasting this week.
CBN reported:

The Islamic State has a plan to conquer Rome. Yes, it might sound crazy, but ISIS believes the conquest of Rome is central to its mission.

They believe it is necessary to fulfill what Islam teaches was the prophecy of Muhammed and to prepare the return of the Muslim messiah: the Mahdi.

“ISIS thinks that Rome is one of its primary goals and is in its timetable,” Robert Spencer, author of The Complete Infidel’s Guide to ISIS, said.

“It has a timetable where in the 10 years, by the year 2025, it hopes to bring about Armageddon, the final struggle between good and evil or between the Muslims and the non-Muslims,” he explained. “And that one of the chief stepping stones to that Armageddon battle is the conquest of Rome, which they think they’re going to be able to do with the next five years, by 2020.”

Two Cities, One Mission

Muslim scholars say Muhammed prophesied that the two great Roman cities would be conquered: Constantinople and Rome. Constantinople is now Istanbul, a Muslim city.

Rome remains to be conquered.


Read more:


ISIS Orders “Jihadi Baby Boom”



Via Fox News:

THE Islamic State is making dead sure it will never run out of new recruits with its most morally corrupt strategy yet.

The terrorist organisation is pushing for a “jihadi baby boom”, with soldiers and their brides ordered to reproduce and indoctrinate their children into a life of hatred and violence.

Many of these mothers are Western and Yazidi sex slaves, forced to help create ruthless junior militants, who are paraded on social media like toys.

Sickening photos posted online show innocent babies and toddlers surrounded by guns, flags and IS paraphernalia, their murderous future already set in stone.

The extremist group, also known as ISIS, hopes to ensure the future of the caliphate with state-of-the-art nursing and paediatric facilities. Australian Dr Tareq Kamlehan runs one ward, appearing in propaganda videos promoting his work and encouraging other medics to join up.

SOURCE: Weasel Zippers

Gun Control



Obungler’s solution (and now Thunder Rodent Thigh’s solution since she wants to surpass Obumbler as the greatest gun salesperson of all time) is more gun control laws. Keep in mind that Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country and, as Don Surber wrote, “More people are murdered on a holiday weekend in Chicago than were murdered at the school shooting in Oregon.” What does the school shooting and the Chicago shootings have in common? The school shooting and most of the shootings in Chicago were done by black males. Maybe we should pass some black male control laws. OMFG! That’s raaaaaaaaaacist! But it’s the truth. The murders in Chicago, St. Louis (often the murder capital of the country), Detoilet, Baltimore, and other large cities are committed primarily by black males and the victims are primarily black males. It ain’t the guns. It’s the people holding the guns.

But of course liberals progressives rat bastard commies will never admit that, just like they’ll never admit that their goal is the elimination of the Second Amendment and the confiscation of all of the guns. An armed populace endangers their dream of a socialist utopian dictatorship. It doesn’t matter that socialism has never worked anywhere it’s been tried. The only reason it failed was because the right people haven’t been in charge, people like Oblunder. How’s that hopey changey stuff working out? Labor participation rate at a 38 year low. The most sluggish recovery from a recession in my life (68 years). Black unemployment at record levels. Oh the irony! The Obamessiah has been a disaster for blacks. That right there gives me a big ol’ schadenboner. How’s that voting for skin color working out for you booger eatin’ moh-rons? Y’all did much better under Reagan and both Bushes than you have under Obongo. Y’all even did better under Jimmah Carter. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



But I digress.

Cankles thinks she can make it work. But first, she needs to take away all of our guns. There’s a great platform. Vote for me and I’ll take your guns. Please! Please keep talking about gun control you PIAP.

So just remember, it’s not about keeping us safe. It’s about disarming us. If Obeauzeau thinks he can do it by executive order, he will try. After all, who’s gonna stop him? Weepy Boner? McConnell? The rest of the Stupid Party? Spineless pussies. Putin pushes Obambi around and he turns around and bullies the Stupid Party because he knows they are afraid of him and the LSM propaganda arm of the Dimocrat Party.

And one more thing. If gun free zones are such a great idea, let’s make the White House a gun free zone.

SOURCE: Grouchy Old Cripple

London University’s “Diversity Officer” Arrested After Alleged Tweet With #KillAllWhitePeople



Ugh. She’s a monster.

Via The Guardian:

A student diversity officer who came to prominence in a race row after allegedly tweeting the hashtag #killallwhitemen has been charged by police with sending a threatening communication.

Bahar Mustafa, of Goldsmiths, University of London, is set to appear at Bromley magistrates court on 5 November.

The 28-year-old from Edmonton, north-east London, faces two charges. One is sending a communication conveying a threatening message between 10 November 2014 and 31 May 2015. The second is for sending a grossly offensive message via a public communication network between 10 November 2014 and 31 May 2015.

SOURCE: Weasel Zippers

Ten Commandments Monument Stealthily Removed From Capitol

How SICK! I’m afraid if I worked for that company and they asked or told me to do what those guys are doing below I would have to tell them to find someone else….Ask yourself why was it fine to originally put the monument there, but NOT ALL RIGHT NOW!……Papa Mike



By Newsmax Wires | Tuesday, 06 Oct 2015 09:29 AM

Ten Commandments Monument Stealthily Removed From Capitol
Image: Ten Commandments Monument Stealthily Removed From Capitol Workers free the monument from its base under cover of darkness. (AP)

Short URL| Email Article| Comment| Contact| Print| A A
A two-ton granite monument commemorating the Ten Commandments that has sparked controversy since its installation on the Oklahoma Capitol grounds was stealthily removed under cover of darkness on Monday to be transported to a private conservative think tank for storage.

A week after officials with the Capitol Preservation Commission voted 7-1 to ax the Ten Commandments display from public property, a contractor the state hired began removing the monument shortly after 10:30 p.m.

The dramatic conclusion comes after the Oklahoma Supreme Court’s decision in June that the display violates a state constitutional prohibition on the use of public property to support “any sect, church, denomination or system of religion.”

The state is paying the contractor about $4,700 to remove the monument and take it to the Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs’ offices a few blocks away, Office of Management and Enterprise Services spokesman John Estus said.

Read Latest Breaking News from