OH YES WALMART!!……Papa Mike
Read these truly unbiased reviews and ratings before you buy. For the best deals, pay attention to our “The it is important that you read the reviews to see what we say about the construction quality and features. Click here for more info about our medals and how we rate and review.Best Value Medals”, especially the Gold Medals. Medals are based on (1) features, (2) construction quality, and (3) value. Rarely will a $400 Gold Medal be in the same quality league as an $800 Gold Medal or a $1,200 Gold Medal, so
- Pitmaster Award. An annual award for the best values in a category of grills and smokers. Pitmaster Award.
- Gold Medal. Among the best of its type in its price category. A strong buy recommendation.
- Silver Medal. A fine product among the best in its price category with only minor shortcomings. Recommended for purchase if a Gold Medal is not available.
- Bronze Medal. A good product, better than average, but may be lacking compared to higher rated products. Worth considering if you cannot find or afford a Gold or Silver Medal.
- Not Recommended. A product that we think is a poor choice.
- Not Judged Yet. A product that may be award caliber, but we do not know enough about it yet to give it an award.
Ratings & Reviews Of 500 Grills, Smokers, Pizza Ovens, Hog Roasters, And More
Our searchable database has over 500 cookers reviewed and rated by the world’s leading authority on the subject, Max Good. Many have comments from owners. Pay attention to our Best Value Awards and start with the AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Awards for Best Value Grills & Smokers as well as the AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Awards for Luxury Grills & Smokers. We think these are the best of the best on the market in a wide range of prices. Don’t see what you want? Use the search box on the left. You should also read the articles linked below for shopping tips.
Picture below was posted by Papa Mike and not by the Source of the Post.
ABC News political analyst and former George W. Bush camapign official Matthew Dowd decided not to wait until Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and accuser Christine Blasey Ford testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Instead, Dowd not only hammered the current nominee, but he also reached all the way back to 1991 and stated that Clarence Thomas has at least one thing in common with Kavanaugh: They’re both “sexual predators.”
The clash began in a tweet from Dowd on Monday:
Monica Hesse’s article in today’s Times Union regarding the Kavanaugh case being a “test in believing women” reeks of hypocrisy. So now we are supposed to believe women, when we were told that Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky were simply a pack of lying bimbos. And lest we forget, Bill Clinton was either a sitting Governor or a sitting President when he was accused, not a high school student. Some of the charges against Clinton were a few months or a few days old, not a few decades. Ms. Hesse should read her own column, reflect on what was done to the women who were abused by our president, and be ashamed that she chooses to believe only those women who fit her political persuasion.
WOW!! How far will these Liberals go to stall this process?…Papa Mike