Cruz, Rubio Reveal Tax Info, Cruz Hints Trump Tied To Mob Biz

MUST SEE VIDEO HERE

image

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz on Sunday pushed the call for front-running GOP rival Donald Trump to release his tax returns, suggesting the IRS documents might show connections to “mafia” businesses, donations to Planned Parenthood and other items that would ruin his White House bid.

“Maybe those business deals are more extensive that reported,” Cruz told NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “Primary voters deserve to know before the nomination because Hillary Clinton will.”

Cruz, who has released five years of returns and two-page summaries for the past four years, repeated 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s suggestion last week that Trump’s returns could include a “bombshell.”

He said Trump’s real estate ventures reportedly have been tied to mafia-run S&A Construction, “which was owned by ‘Fat Tony’ Salerno, who is a mobster who is in jail.”

He also suggested on ABC’s “This Week” that the returns might show the billionaire businessman has exaggerated his wealth.

“A lot of media outlets have reported that he doesn’t make nearly as much money as he says he does. We don’t know. But he’s clearly hiding something,” said Cruz, who, with Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, is Trump’s closest rival going into Super Tuesday — in which the GOP primary field of five will compete for 595 delegates across 11 states.

Cruz also tried to turn into a tax issue Trump’s support for the help Planned Parenthood provides to women, though the billionaire businessman doesn’t back abortions.

“At every debate, it seems, he praises Planned Parenthood,” Cruz said. “Maybe he’s written them a bunch of checks.”

Trump told “Fox News Sunday” that he’s filed “voluminous” paperwork and that information about his income is available in Federal Election Commission filings.

He declined to reveal his gross income or effective tax rate and didn’t respond to a remark that the IRS says he can disclose his records, despite an audit, which Trump has cited for the delay.

“I think it’s very unfair,” said Trump, despite making promises to release his tax records. “I’ve been singled out.”

Rubio, like Cruz, released summary pages of their recent tax filings on Saturday, seeking to capitalize Trump’s refusal to release similar information.

Romney released tax records in 2012, and Clinton did last year.

Rubio and Cruz produced the first two pages of their filings to the Internal Revenue Service, which don’t include key details about subjects such as their tax deductions.

They have left the door open to releasing more information, with Cruz essentially daring his opponents to go first.

“If Marco wants to release the complete thing for the recent years, I’m happy to do so as well,” Cruz said.

Every major party candidate since 1976 has released his full tax returns at some point during the campaign, according to Joseph Thorndike, a tax historian and contributing editor to Tax Notes, an accounting trade publication.

But while Thorndike faulted Trump for backing away from releasing his tax returns, he called partial releases such as those by Rubio and Cruz “fake transparency.”

The tax returns released by the two lawmakers, combined with their previously released personal financial disclosures, offer an overview of their financial lives since arriving in the Senate.

Rubio released portions of his 2010 through 2014 returns, adding to 10 years of tax documents he had previously made public.

Since winning election to office in Washington, they show Rubio’s income has ranged from $276,059 to $938,963, and he has paid between $46,500 and $254,894 in federal income tax. Most of the income came from a business that collected royalties on two books: Rubio’s memoir, “An American Son,” and a pre-campaign tract, “American Dreams.”

Cruz released portions of his 2011 through 2014 returns. They show he and his wife Heidi brought in an annual average of $1.13 million with large amounts of their income coming from Cruz’s work in 2011 and 2012 at the law firm Morgan, Lewis and Bockius, and his wife’s work at Goldman Sachs.

Cruz also reported $190,000 in income coming from a book advance from Harper Collins in 2014.

The returns show that Cruz and his wife reported more than $5.2 million in income in those years and paid an average effective tax rate of 37.6 percent.

The summary returns yield few details on either candidate’s charitable giving, but they indicate that the Texas senator, who has banked on the support of evangelicals and appealed to voters on matters of faith, hasn’t tithed a full 10 percent of his income.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

February 29, 2016 | Category: News

Democrats Say Illegal Alien Children Should Have Constitutional Right To Lawyers…

WHAT PART OF “ILLEGAL” DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?….Papa Mike

image

Democrats still can’t find the Second Amendment.

Via Washington eTimes:

Congressional Democrats introduced legislation Friday to grant illegal immigrant children taxpayer-funded lawyers to argue their cases, saying once they get into the U.S. they deserve constitutional due process protections to make sure their cases are fairly decided.

It’s the latest battlefield as Washington grapples with the ongoing stream of illegal immigrants from Central America who have surged into the U.S. in the last few years, overwhelming the Border Patrol, social workers and the immigration courts.

Many of the children have claimed asylum, arguing they face dangerous and often fatal consequences if they were to be deported back to their home countries — but Democrats said they end up having to make those cases in court alone, without the help of lawyers, oftentimes speaking only Spanish or an indigenous language that further hinders their understanding.

“The provision of the Constitution requiring due process of law applies to everything,” said Rep. Zoe Lofgren, the top Democrat on the House immigration subcommittee, who introduced the legislation along with about 80 other Democrats. “I don’t see how you can make a credible argument that a 10-year-old can represent themselves, and so the due process clause is what demands this representation — and not only the due process clause, but human decency.”

Her bill tracks with a similar measure Sen. Harry Reid, the top Democrat in the Senate, introduced earlier this month.

The question of rights for the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants — some of then children traveling without parents, while others are family units traveling together — has bedeviled Washington.

Federal courts have repeatedly ruled that there is no constitutional right to lawyers for illegal immigrant children, though they’ve hinted there could be specific cases in which a government-appointed lawyer is required, according to an analysis by the Congressional Research Service.

Keep reading…

SOURCE: Weasel Zippers

February 29, 2016 | Category: News

Absolutely Brilliant !!!

 

Absolutely Brilliant !!!

image

COSTELLO: I want to talk about the unemployment rate in America .

ABBOTT: Good Subject. Terrible Times. It’s 5.6%.

COSTELLO: That many people are out of work?

ABBOTT: No, that’s 23%.

COSTELLO: You just said 5.6%.

ABBOTT: 5.6% Unemployed.

COSTELLO: Right 5.6% out of work.

ABBOTT: No, that’s 23%.

COSTELLO: Okay, so it’s 23% unemployed.

ABBOTT: No, that’s 5.6%.

COSTELLO: WAIT A MINUTE. Is it 5.6% or 23%?

ABBOTT: 5.6% are unemployed. 23% are out of work.

COSTELLO: If you are out of work you are unemployed.

ABBOTT: No, Obama said you can’t count the “Out of Work” as the unemployed. You have to look for work to be unemployed.

COSTELLO: BUT THEY ARE OUT OF WORK!!!

ABBOTT: No, you miss his point.

COSTELLO: What point?

ABBOTT: Someone who doesn’t look for work can’t be counted with those who look for work. It wouldn’t be fair.

COSTELLO: To whom?

ABBOTT: The unemployed.

COSTELLO: But ALL of them are out of work.

ABBOTT: No, the unemployed are actively looking for work. Those who are out of work gave up looking and if you give up, you are no longer in the ranks of the unemployed.

COSTELLO: So if you’re off the unemployment roles that would count as less unemployment?

ABBOTT: Unemployment would go down. Absolutely!

COSTELLO: The unemployment just goes down because you don’t look for work?

ABBOTT: Absolutely it goes down. That’s how it gets to 5.6%. Otherwise it would be 23%.

COSTELLO: Wait, I got a question for you. That means there are two ways to bring down the unemployment number?

ABBOTT: Two ways is correct.

COSTELLO: Unemployment can go down if someone gets a job?

ABBOTT: Correct.

COSTELLO: And unemployment can also go down if you stop looking for a job?

ABBOTT: Bingo.

COSTELLO: So there are two ways to bring unemployment down, and the easier of the two is to have people stop looking for work.

ABBOTT: Now you’re thinking like a Democrat.

COSTELLO: I don’t even know what the hell I just said!

ABBOTT: Now you’re thinking like Hilary.

February 28, 2016 | Category: News

Bill Clinton Tells Marine To ‘Shut Up’, Has Him Thrown Out After He Raises Issue Of Benghazi

image

 

Disgraceful, Bill can’t handle the truth.

Via The Hill:

Hecklers were thrown out of a campaign rally Friday after shouting questions about Benghazi at former President Bill Clinton.

A video of the incident shows a man standing in the crowd introducing himself as a Marine and detailing his service record. As he spoke about the Veterans Administration, Clinton tried to interrupt and ask, “What do you think should be done about the VA?”

The man then pivoted to Benghazi.

“And the thing is, we had four lives in Benghazi that were killed and your wife tried to cover it up,” he said, drawing loud groans and boos from the rest of the crowd that drowned him out.

The man continued to talk about his record in the military as a drill instructor. Clinton replied “Thank you for your service,” trying to interrupt.

“OK now can I answer?” Clinton asked, as the man continued uninterrupted.

“This is America, I get to answer,” he added as the crowd again tried to drown the heckler out with applause and shouting.

“I’m not your commmander in chief anymore, but if I were, I’d tell you to be more polite,” Clinton quipped.

“And I wouldn’t listen,” the man shouted back as police officers began to escort him out.

“If you’ll shut up and listen, I’ll answer,” Clinton said. “That’s whats wrong, his mind has been poisoned by lies and he won’t listen.”

A woman filming the incident on what appears to be a cell phone then began to shout at Clinton as well.

“Hillary lied over four coffins,” she yelled.

Keep reading…

They don’t call Bubba Clinton “Slick Willie” for nothing!

image

February 28, 2016 | Category: News

DIMocrat Missouri University Professor Melissa Click Fired After Protest Scuffles Caught On Video!…… ( WHY THE HELL DID IT TAKE SO LONG!…..Papa Mike )

Check out this “MUST SEE VIDEO” Of The Liberal Professor HERE

The University of Missouri Board of Curators on Thursday fired a communications professor who was captured on video scrapping with a police officer and a student journalist during campus protests last year.
The board voted 4-2 in favor of firing Assistant Professor of Communication Melissa Click, who had been suspended with pay from the school since Jan. 27.( SUSPENDED WITH PAY are you freaking kidding me?????? Papa Mike )

Click has the right to appeal the termination…..( SHE WILL, AND SHE WILL BE HIRED BACK…..Papa Mike )

“The board respects Dr. Click’s right to express her views and does not base this decision on her support for students engaged in protest or their views,” said Chairwoman Pam Henrickson, who voted against Click’s termination, in a statement viewed by The Columbia Tribune. “However, Dr. Click was not entitled to interfere with the rights of others, to confront members of law enforcement or to encourage potential physical intimidation against a student.”

Click entered the public eye in November when video surfaced of her arguing with a student journalist covering campus protests regarding perceived racial issues. In that video, Click appears to grab the journalist’s camera and then requests “muscle” to help get the journalist to leave the area. A second video, taken during an Oct. 10 Homecoming Parade, surfaced earlier this month after The Columbia Missourian obtained police body camera footage of the event. In that tape, Click forces herself between a police officer and campus activists who had been blocking the parade route, telling the officers to “get your hands off the children.”

She was charged with misdemeanor assault resulting from the November skirmish, but prosecutors said they would drop the charge in a year if Click completed community service.

University of Missouri Interim Chancellor Hank Foley praised the board’s decision.

“The process the Board of Curators used to reach a determination about Dr. Click’s employment at the university is not typical — but these have been extraordinary times in our university’s history, and I am in complete agreement with the board that the termination of Dr. Click is in the best interest of our university,” Foley wrote in a statement obtained by The Missourian. “Her actions in October and November are those that directly violate the core values of our university. I can assure you — as Board Chairwoman Henrickson noted — that there has been fairness in this process and investigation.”

Click attempted to justify her actions during an interview with FOX 2 earlier this month, however, she admitted she had “made mistakes.”

“But my intention was to, like other faculty and staff, to support a student group that was expressing that they had been excluded from MU, the MU community,” she said.

Click was not able to be reached for comment Thursday by numerous publications

SOURCE: Fox News

 

February 26, 2016 | Category: News

Sandoval Blows Off Obama Speculation Of Him To The SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES Nominee

The good Governor REFUSES TO PLAY OBAMA’S little games. The Republicans, like the DIMocrats in the past, have said they will NOT approve, or vote on anyone that President Obama recommends in an ELECTION YEAR!…. ….Papa Mike

CLICK ON TWEET BELOW TO ENLARGE

image

SOURCE: Weasel Zippers

February 26, 2016 | Category: News

Concealed-Carry Weapon Requests Jump

Applications on the rise in the wake of the mass shooting in San Bernardino

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE A PARTICULAR DATE

image
Authorities across the country are getting a flood of applications to carry concealed weapons in the wake of the mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., especially in locations near sites of recent mass shootings.
The spike is perhaps most pronounced in California. The Sheriff’s Office in San Bernardino, site of last week’s shootings that left 14 dead and 21 injured, said it had received about 80 applications for concealed-carry permits by early this week, compared with the 10 or 12 they might get in a typical week, according to a spokeswoman.
Applications are up in several neighboring counties in California, including Riverside, Kern, Imperial and San Diego, according to representatives in those offices.
Arapahoe County, Colo., which includes much of Aurora, where James Holmes killed 12 and injured 70 others in a 2012 movie-theater shooting, is getting nearly 60 applications per day, far more than the normal 15-20, according to a spokeswoman with the county sheriff’s office. Allegheny County, Pa., home to Collier Township, where a gunman killed four and injured nine at a health club in 2009, has seen applications in the past week “rise significantly,” according to Kevin Kraus, the county’s chief deputy sheriff.
“I think Paris put personal safety on people’s minds, but San Bernardino has brought it home,” said Steve Gabbitas, a spokesman for Kern County, northeast of Los Angeles. The county was on pace to get 250 concealed-carry applications in December, more than twice the number in a typical month, he said.


Sheriffs in some counties are actively encouraging people to carry firearms. “I want to encourage citizens of Ulster County [N.Y.] who are licensed to carry a firearm to PLEASE DO SO,” wrote Sheriff Paul Van Blarcum in a Dec. 3 message on his office’s Facebook page.
Sales of guns and ammunition have traditionally spiked after shooting incidents in recent years, including the 2012 massacre at the Sandy Hook School. All gun sales made through federally licensed dealers are subject to background checks by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The FBI will decline purchases to certain categories of buyers, like people with significant criminal records or with histories of serious mental illness.
But now, people appear to be moving beyond straightforward firearm purchases. They are looking for the possible protection a concealed weapon may provide, rather than a firearm for hunting or target-shooting, say retailers, law-enforcement officials and other people involved in the gun-permit process. The applications may include some who have owned a gun for a while, but now want the ability to carry it legally on the street.

Continue reading

February 26, 2016 | Category: News

Donald Trump Responds to Vicente Fox: He Must Apologize For Using The F-Word

image

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox remarked on Donald Trump’s plan to build a border wall on the southern US border and to have Mexico pay for it.

image

Fox was interviewed by Jorge Ramo on Fusion TV.
The interview was in Spanish but Fox spoke in English when he responded to Donald Trump:

“I’m not paying for that f*cking wall.”

This afternoon Trump responded to Vicente Fox’s vulgar remarks.

“FMR PRES of Mexico, Vicente Fox horribly used the F word when discussing the wall. He must apologize! If I did that there would be a uproar!

SOURCE: Jim Hoft With The Gateway Pundit Feb 25th, 2016

February 26, 2016 | Category: News
%d bloggers like this: