That’s Three BEAUTIFUL Lady’s!!……..Papa Mike
I DO NOT THINK TRUMP IS INNOCENT!!…….Papa Mike
GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina blasted attorney John Dowd and President Donald Trump’s legal team on “Fox News Sunday,” after Dowd told reporters he hopes Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will use Andrew McCabe’s firing as a pretext to end special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation
Gowdy, a Republican stalwart who led investigations of the Benghazi attacks, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server, and the Department of Justice’s “Fast and Furious” gun-running operation, stopped just short of calling Trump’s lawyers amateurs, as the administration’s public relations campaign against Mueller reaches a fever pitch.
“The president’s attorney does him a disservice when he says that and when he frames the investigation that way,” he told Chris Wallace, noting Mueller’s mandate is to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election generally, and not the Trump campaign specifically.
“If the allegation is collusion with the Russians and there is no evidence of that, and you’re innocent of that, act like it,” he added.
At this stage of the probe, Mueller’s team has secured indictments against 13 Russian nationals, former Trump aides Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, and George Papadopoulos, and two attorneys, Richard Pinedo and Alex van der Zwann.
Dowd told the Daily Beast late Friday that McCabe’s dismissal for misleading federal investigators further proves that the FBI was compromised at the highest levels throughout the 2016 election and the early months of Trump’s presidency.
“I pray that Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe’s boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt dossier,” he wrote by email.
He subsequently claimed he was speaking in his personal capacity, and not on Trump’s behalf.
The president repeatedly attacked the special counsel on Twitter over the weekend, accusing former FBI Director James Comey of lying under oath during his June 2017 testimony before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and — as ever — styled Mueller’s investigation a witch hunt.
Emoting notwithstanding, Trump has resolved to fire the special counsel before, only to back off under pressure from his staff. White House counsel Don McGahn threatened to resign after Trump reportedly ordered him to sack Mueller in June 2017.
SOURCE: Daily Caller
NEW ORLEANS (Reuters) – The number of Americans drinking a daily cup of coffee is at the highest level since 2012, with demand continuing to get a boost from at-home consumption and gourmet drinks, an industry study showed on Saturday.
Sixty-four percent of Americans age 18 or over said they had a cup of coffee the previous day in 2018. That compares with 62 percent in 2017 and was roughly on par with levels last seen in 2012, according to results of a survey commissioned by the National Coffee Association (NCA) released during the group’s annual meeting in New Orleans.
The survey underscores a strong U.S. market for the caffeinated beverage even as demand for soda and juice continues a yearslong decline. Coffee, bottled water and tea have been major growth categories in recent years, the survey showed.
SOURCE: Yahoo News
The investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election has expanded to include President Trump’s family business, with the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, subpoenaing the Trump Organization for documents related to Russia.
For more than 30 years, Mr. Trump has repeatedly sought to conduct business in Russia. He traveled to Moscow in 1987 to explore building a hotel. He applied for his trademark in the country as early as 1996. And his children and associates have met with Russian developers and government officials on multiple occasions in search of joint ventures.
But the company says nothing has come of it. Mr. Trump tweeted in January last year, shortly before his inauguration: “I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA — NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!”
So what about the Trump Organization’s Russian connections might be of interest to Mr. Mueller?
A blonde woman walks into a bank in New York City before going on vacation and asks for a $5,000 loan.
The banker asks, “Okay, miss, is there anything you would like to use as collateral?”
The woman says, “Yes, of course. I’ll use my Rolls Royce.”
The banker, stunned, asks, “A $250,000 Rolls Royce? Really?”
The woman is completely positive. She hands over the keys, as the bankers and loan officers laugh at her.
They check her credentials, make sure she is the title owner.
Everything checks out. They park it in their underground garage for two weeks.
When she comes back, she pays off the $5,000 loan as well as the $15.41 interest.
The loan officer says, “Miss, we are very appreciative of your business with us, but I have one question.
We looked you up and found out that you are a multi-millionaire. Why would you want to borrow $5,000?”
The woman replies, “Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?”
One can only hope formal charges are soon to follow that because yanking his pension ain’t gonna hurt this guy.
There are way too many skeezy fuckers out there who will literally throw money at the guy and hire him on to some bullshit Think Tank or some other form of corporate welfare.
Sessions may fire top FBI official Andrew McCabe before pension eligibility
by PETE WILLIAMS
WASHINGTON — The FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility has recommended the firing of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who remains on the payroll — a move that could put the veteran official’s pension at risk, according to officials familiar with the process.
The recommendation is now before Attorney General Jeff Sessions. OPR has already determined that McCabe should be fired and it’s now up to Sessions whether to reverse that recommendation or to accept it.
McCabe is due to retire this weekend. If Sessions were to fire him before then, it would place McCabe’s federal pension at risk.
The Department of Justice won’t comment directly, but did issue a statement: “The Department follows a prescribed process by which an employee may be terminated. That process includes recommendations from career employees and no termination decision is final until the conclusion of that process. We have no personnel announcements at this time.”
The OPR recommendation follows an internal report from the DOJ inspector general, which concluded that McCabe was not fully forthcoming in answers about whether he talked to a reporter about the FBI’s investigation of the Clinton Foundation.
Officials familiar with what’s happening say Sessions will act on the OPR finding soon. The expectation is that he will accept it and fire McCabe.
A Japanese Doctor Kensuke can’t find a job in a hospital in the Miami, so he opens his own clinic and puts a sign outside,: ‘Get treatment for 30 dollars – If not cured get back 150 dollars.’
A vigilant American lawyer Steve thinks this is a great opportunity to earn 150 dollars and goes to the clinic.
Steve: ‘I have lost my sense of taste.’
Kensuke: ‘Nurse, please bring my special medicine from box No. 17 and put 2 drops in patient’s mouth.’
Steve: ‘Ugwh. this is kerosene.’
Kensuke: ‘Congratulations, your sense of taste is restored. 30 dollars please.’
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money.
Steve: ‘I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything.’
Kensuke: ‘Nurse, please bring my special medicine from box no. 17 and put 2 drops in patient’s mouth.’
Steve (mad): ‘This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste.’
Kensuke: ‘Congratulations. You got your memory back. 30 dollars please.’
The fuming lawyer pays him and then comes back a week later determined to get back 150 dollars.
Steve: ‘My eyesight has become very weak I can’t see at all.’
Kensuke: ‘Well, I don’t have any medicine for that, so take this 150 dollars.’
Steve (staring at the banknotes): ‘But this is 30 dollars, not 150 !’
Kensuke: ‘Congratulations, your eyesight is fixed. Give me back 30 dollars which I gave to you and 30 dollars more please.’
Former Obama Attorney General Eric Holder used violent anti-GOP rhetoric in a campaign stop in Wisconsin Thursday, challenging Republicans to a knife fight.
Holder couched his violence in passive-aggressive legalese, saying, “We have to be ready to, you know, not do anything inappropriate, not do anything improper, certainly not do anything unlawful. But to the extent that they want to have a fight, let’s do it. You want to rumble, let’s rumble. You want to have a knife fight, we’re gonna do it.”
Holder’s statement was reported by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Heading to the fall elections, Holder said Democrats need to be more disciplined and focused to match Republicans.
“We have to be ready to, you know, not do anything inappropriate, not do anything improper, certainly not do anything unlawful,” he said. “But to the extent that they want to have a fight, let’s do it. You want to rumble, let’s rumble. You want to have a knife fight, we’re gonna do it.”
Holder was in Milwaukee as part of a two-day campaign swing though Wisconsin for Supreme Court candidate Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Rebecca Dallet for the April 3 election against the Republican supported candidate, Sauk County Circuit Judge Michael Screnock. The Wisconsin Supreme Court election is non-partisan but is heavily politicized.
In 2008, Holder’s boss Barack Obama said in his first presidential campaign at a stop in Philadelphia, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”
A Democrat gunman, James Hodgkinson, waged a mass shooting attack on Republican congressmen last year, wounding House Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), Capitol Police officer Chrystal Griner, congressional aide Zack and lobbyist Barth Matt Mika.
Holder’s political group, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, is spending a reported $140,000 in digital advertising for Dallet and is also suing Gov. Scott Walker for not holding special elections to fill two vacant state Legislature seats.
Holder served as attorney general from 2009 to 2015 and has the distinction of being the first cabinet member in history to be held in contempt of Congress.
SOURCE: The Gateway Pundit
Via Fox 32:
Chicago police are trying to identify the dozens of students from Simeon Career Academy who they say took part in a vandalism spree while they were supposed to be protesting guns.
Shoppers and store employees were stunned by the destruction Wednesday morning at the Walmart in Chatham Market on the South Side.
Chicago police say it started when students at neighboring Simeon Career Academy were allowed to leave the school for 17 minutes to take part in the nationwide walkout to protest guns.
Police say between 40 and 60 of those students crossed the street and trashed parts of the store, knocking over product displays, yanking items off shelves, breaking packages and stealing small items like chips and candy.
I cannot say if this is a good deal or how the food tastes, etc., but I found it interesting that a “big box store” is going mainstream with a marketing plan whose target is people who might be interested in planning for very tough times. If I did the math correctly, the price comes to about $1.37 per meal. It could be Costco needs to rethink their marketing strategy here. Instead of marketing to the post-apocalyptic crowd, they could market to the busy young family of four as “ONE AND DONE”. No more going to the supermarket. No more standing in line. Simply have a years worth of food delivered (this package includes free shipping) to your doorstep and you and your family are set for an entire year! To read more on this story: click HERE.
SOURCE: The Feral Irishman
Jose Inez Garcia-Zarate, the illegal alien acquitted last year of murdering 32-year-old Kate Steinle in July 2015, has sued the federal government, demanding that it produce documents “pertaining to vindictive prosecution and collusion” with the state government in its prosecution against him.
In November, a San Francisco jury found Garcia-Zarate not guilty of murdering Steinle, agreeing that although he had the gun from which the fatal shot was fired, the discharge could have been accidental.
The jury did convict Garcia-Zarate of felony possession of a weapon. He had seven previous felony convictions and had been deported five times before finding “sanctuary” on the streets of San Francisco, a noted “sanctuary city.”
The federal government immediately issued a warrant for Garcia-Zarate’s arrest for violating the terms of his 2015 federal prison release. It then charged him with federal crimes — “for being a felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition, and for being an illegally present alien in possession of a firearm and ammunition.”
As reported by CourthouseNews.com, Garcia-Zarate is alleging “that federal agencies colluded with the San Francisco police, district attorney’s office and sheriff’s office” and that he is being subjected to double jeopardy — being tried for the same crime twice.
In the motion, filed Tuesday, Garcia-Zarate’s attorney complains: “Almost immediately after the death of Ms. Steinle, then presidential candidate Donald Trump began to use Mr. Garcia-Zarate as the symbol of the dangers of illegal immigrants and the need for a wall between the United States and Mexico.” The attorney also cites several tweets by President Donald Trump as proof that his client is being subjected to unfair treatment
The federal charges that follows, the attorney argues, violate Garcia-Zarate’s rights to due process: “Though broken up into two counts, these allegations address the exact same conduct as that for which he was convicted in San Francisco.”
To prove his case of “vindictive prosecution” and collusion between state and federal law enforcement, Garcia-Zarate is demanding all records of communication between federal, state, and local law enforcement about the case.
Ironically, California is currently battling the federal government over state laws that restrict cooperation and communication between state and local government with federal immigration officials.
SOURCE: Breitbart News
Vanessa Trump filed for divorce against her husband Donald Trump Jr. late Thursday in Manhattan Supreme Court.
“After 12 years of marriage, we have decided to go our separate ways,” the couple told Page Six in a joint statement. “We will always have tremendous respect for each other and our families. We have five beautiful children together and they remain our top priority. We ask for your privacy during this time.”
The president’s daughter-in-law filed for an uncontested proceeding, meaning she’s not likely to fight her ex for custody of the couple’s five children or over their assets.
Legal experts say the former couple likely has a prenuptial agreement.
“Prenuptial agreements and confidentiality agreements are in the Trump dynasty DNA so I would be surprised if Donald Jr. went into the marriage completely naked,” said divorce lawyer Michael Stutman, of the firm Stutman Stutman & Lichtenstein LLP. He is not involved in the case.
Vanessa and Don Jr., both 40, were married in 2005.
Page Six first reported that they were struggling with marital problems related to Don Jr.’s travels and controversial tweets.
The filing comes the same day as special counsel Robert Mueller subpoenaed President Trump’s family business, demanding that the Trump Organization release information related to Russia.
Don Jr. and his younger brother Eric Trump have been running their father’s company while he’s in office.
Nancy Chemtob, another family law expert who is not representing either party, said Vanessa could invoke spousal immunity to avoid testifying against her husband while their divorce is still pending.
Chemtob speculated that Vanessa may be filing for the split now to secure a financial settlement before the Mueller probe potentially puts her husband’s assets at risk.
SOURCE: Page Six
* I could not live with myself for failing to protect women in danger. Call it sexist if you must, but if you’re unarmed and under attack, would you really think to call an unarmed, untrained statist? Would Pajama Boy save your life, or would he drink hot chocolate and talk about Obamacare?
* I know human nature. Like the Shadow, I know what evil lurks in the hearts of men.
* I know that many criminals experience pangs of conscience. I also know that it does not prevent them from being predators, only that it occasionally causes them to feel badly for a few fleeting seconds thereafter.
* I know that sociopaths exist, in greater numbers than most imagine, and that they have no conscience.
* Some people really like hurting others. Rarely does one need to engage in psychological navel gazing to understand the actions of predators. They do it because they want to do it, because they like to do it, and some, because it is an intense sexual thrill.
* Such people are everywhere, and are for most, impossible to pick out of the mass of mankind.
* Such people can be stopped only by the presence of overwhelming and imminent force: the gun.
* Living a self-imagined virtuous life is no defense against such people.
* Having a Progressive political and social philosophy not only is no defense against such people, it encourages, helps, even creates them.
* Politicians sometimes speak of a “war on crime.” They have no idea. The streets are the battlefield, and whether we like it or not, we are all the combatants.
* The predators that would carry that battlefield into our homes are usually the most dangerous of all. They’re willing to bet people are unarmed, and if they are, take advantage.
* The possibility of having to fend off an armed attack in a mall, theater, restaurant, or other public place has never been greater, and if statists get their way, it will become the new normal.
SOURCE: The Feral Irishman
Gun-free zones are actually free-fire zones for killers. Every mass shooting for decades has taken place in a “gun-free” zone. This is no coincidence.
* Anti-gun statists know this, but feeling good about their superior morality in establishing such zones is far more important to them than the lives of the little people like you and me.
* The police have no legal obligation to protect me—or anyone.
* The police simply can’t protect anyone; there are far too few of them and far too many of us.
* When seconds count, the police are always minutes (or in Detroit and many other places, an hour) away.
* I accept personal responsibility and live accordingly.
* As an adult, I am solely responsible for my continuing existence.
* Accepting personal responsibility encourages me to be continually aware of my surroundings.
* Having situational awareness means it is more likely I won’t ever need to use my handgun.
* My training and experience give me confidence that if I do need it, I will use it effectively and properly, though I will still pray to God to make me fast and accurate.
* It gives me the ability to deter those younger, stronger or more numerous than myself.
* It gives me the ability to defeat those younger, stronger or more numerous than myself if they are too stupid, too drugged, or too predatory to be deterred.
* Criminals fear the guns of armed citizens far more than the guns of the police. They should.* Domestic terrorists and murderers have always been with us. The victims and survivors of Columbine High School (1999), Virginia Tech (2007), Sandy Hook Elementary School (2012), the Boston Marathon attack (2013), the Pulse Nightclub attacks (2016), the Las Vegas Attack (2017) and the Parkland attack (2018)—and I–have no doubt of this.
* In virtually every school shooting in recent American history, the police played virtually no role in stopping the killers. In some, Armed citizens did. * We are at war with uniquely deranged, blood-thirsty terrorists determined to slaughter Americans on American soil. The citizens of Orlando, and many other American cities now have no doubt about this.
* As ISIS and other terrorists are destroyed on the battlefield and their influence shrinks, they will be much more likely to focus on where we are most vulnerable.
I can imagine few feelings worse than being unarmed when and where a terrorist or mass shooter attack takes place.
* Even unarmed, I would have no option but to attack killers shooting innocents.
* Armed, I would be able to save at least some lives and stop at least some killers.
* I could not bear the thought that I could have saved lives, but was prevented by virtue signaling politicians and other fools.
* It is important to me to know that I can make a real difference when it most matters.
* I appreciate well-designed and made devices.
* Firearms are like fire extinguishers. When one is needed, it’s needed right now, badly, and nothing else will do.
SOURCE: The Feral Irishman