Donald Trump lawyer delivered a lengthy harangue at the press and claimed there was ‘massive’ vote fraud
- He quoted from ‘My Cousin Vinny’
- Said Trump was ‘way ahead on election night’
- ‘We have statisticians willing to testify’
- ‘Even Tanzania and places that you wouldn’t think of had rules about inspectors,,’ he said in odd reference to East African country
- Said officials in Detroit and Philly can ‘get away with whatever they want to do’
- Presser comes after series of defeats for Trump’s legal team
- President-elect Joe Biden has amassed 306 electoral votes
- Georgia announces the results of its recount Thursday
- He accused the press of ‘covering up’ affidavits in Trump’s lawsuits
Donald Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani delivered a rambling monologue Thursday meant to reveal evidence for a ‘massive’ vote fraud where he quoted ‘My Cousin Vinny’ and claimed he had ‘hundreds’ of sworn affidavits as evidence that he would not share – because, he claimed, it would put his witnesses’ lives at risk.
After suffering more than a score of legal defeats on President Trump’s multi-state case to throw out ballots, Giuliani resorted to an extended rant about alleged fraud to reporters packed in tightly at the Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington.
The last time he held a press conference was at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in northern Philadelphia, making the RNC’s packed conference room at least an upgrade. And this time there were no known sex offenders on stage with him.