The FBI agent who was fired from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation team for sending anti-Donald Trump text messages conducted the interviews with two Hillary Clinton aides accused of giving false statements about what they knew of the former secretary of state’s private email server.
Neither of the Clinton associates, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, faced legal consequences for their misleading ( LYING ) statements, which they made in interviews last year with former FBI section chief Peter Strzok. (RELATED: Anti-Trump Text Messages Show Pattern Of Bias On Mueller Team)…..VIDEO HERE
But another Strzok interview subject was not so lucky.
Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser, pleaded guilty last week to lying during an interview he gave on Jan. 24 to Strzok and another FBI agent. Circa journalist Sara Carter reported on Monday that Strzok took part in that interview with the retired lieutenant general. (RELATED: Anti-Trump FBI Agent Conducted Interview With Michael Flynn)……VIDEO HERE
At the time, Strzok was the FBI’s top investigator on the fledgling investigation into Russian interference in the presidential campaign. He was appointed to supervise that effort at the end of July 2016, just weeks after the conclusion of the Clinton email probe. CNN reported on Monday that as the FBI’s No. 2 counterintelligence official, Strzok signed the documents that officially opened the collusion inquiry.
The starkly different outcomes from Strzok’s interviews — a felony charge against Flynn and a free pass to Mills and Abedin — are sure to raise questions from Republicans about double-standards in the FBI’s two most prominent political investigations. FBI Director Christopher Wray will likely be pressed on the Strzok scandal on Thursday when he attends an oversight hearing before the House Judiciary Committee.
Strzok was also a prominent part of the Clinton investigation, so much so that he conducted all of the most significant interviews in the case.
PICTURE BELOW WAS POSTED BY PAPA MIKE AND NOT FROM THE SOURCE OF THIS ARTICLE
Judge Andrew Napolitano on Thursday implored Jeff Sessions to take the case against Hillary Clinton to a grand jury, saying the “evidence of her guilt is overwhelming on espionage.”
Napolitano made the comments on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” morning show, adding the attorney general should make up for the sins committed by former FBI Director James Comey.
“They did go easy on Hillary Clinton,” Judge Nap told the Fox News panel. “Jim Comey was profoundly wrong. He was wrong on the facts. He was wrong on the law. He was wrong to make the decision we’re not going to prosecute her.
“Jeff Sessions . . . should re-examine the evidence against Mrs. Clinton, give it to prosecutors and say present it to a grand jury,” Judge Nap said. “The evidence of her guilt is overwhelming on espionage.
“Now we know the evidence of her guilt in lying to the FBI is overwhelming. All of that should be sent to a grand jury,” Judge Nap said.
Napolitano offered high praise to “very trustworthy” Christopher Wray, the new FBI director who spent Thursday testifying before the House Judiciary Committee.
“The wrong people are testifying,” Judge Nap said on the show. “Loretta Lynch should be testifying. Jim Comey should be testifying.
“Chris Wray is very trustworthy. He is very new in the job. He is going to get some slack, basically,” Napolitano said. “He has the unenviable position of defending events and decisions that took place long before he was there. . . . Chris Wray had nothing to do with this.”
Judge Nap disagreed with the lather being worked up over reports an FBI agent working on special counsel Robert Mueller’s team was removed over bias for Clinton.
“Every FBI agent I know – you know these men and women – they have political opinions like the rest of us,” Judge Nap said. “If the FBI hates the mob, can he be involved in a mob investigation? FBI agents have biases like everybody.
“Judges and juries have to be pure as Caesar’s wife,” Napolitano said.
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes told Fox News’ Catherine Herridge Friday his investigators have already uncovered evidence of abuse in U.S. government’s surveillance practices.
As previously reported, the House Ethics Committee announced Thursday it cleared Rep Devin Nunes (R-CA) of claims he mishandled classified information after dragging it out for eight months.
Rep. Devin Nunes walked away from the House Intelligence Committee Russia probe in April after he said in a press conference in March that Trump and his associates were unmasked after viewing intelligence reports.
Nunes then went to brief the President on the information in the intelligence reports before meeting with the Intelligence Committee.
The left-wing lunatics came unglued and hit Nunes with a probe that lasted eight months. Nunes slammed the accusations as “entirely false and politically motivated”.
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) gave his first interview since being cleared of a House Ethics probe and spoke to Catherine Herridge of Fox News.
“I believe there’s evidence that abuses have occurred,” Nunes told Herridge regarding the FISA courts and other surveillance practices.
“We have had an ongoing investigation into DOJ and FBI since mid-summer for both FISA abuse and other matters that we can’t get into too much. But it is very concerning.”
“I hate to use the word corrupt, but they become so dirty that, who is watching the watchmen? Who is investigating these people? There is no one.”
“It’s hard to believe that all of them, there was a very small circle that we’re looking into the Trump dossier overall.” Nunes said.
VIDEO and partially transcribed by Fox News:
Media was set ablaze Thursday after FBI Director Christopher Wray testified at a House Judiciary Committee oversight hearing. He defended the FBI against Trump’s scorched earth tweets attacking the institution’s corrupt leadership and refused to answer many key questions.
All eyes are on Trump-hating and Hillary-loving FBI agent Peter Strzok. The disgraced agent was removed from Mueller’s witch hunt after it was discovered he was sending anti-Trump text messages to his mistress FBI lawyer Lisa Page. Mueller covered-up this scandal, which is a scandal in itself.
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) also unloaded on FBI Director Christopher Wray Thursday during a House hearing. The conservative firebrand demanded Wray confirm whether or not Trump-hating FBI agent Peter Strzok applied for the FISA warrant to spy on Trump officials.
Jordan told Lou Dobbs Thursday night he believes the FISA court application to spy on the Trump campaign will prove the FBI used fake dossier to spy on opposing party!
Perhaps it was discovered over the summer that Strzok used the dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump’s camp. Many people believe there is more to the story than Strzok being removed for anti-Trump text messages. All of Mueller’s associates are anti-Trump liberal hacks so why was Strzok singled out?
We will find out soon. The wheels on Mueller’s Deep State witch hunt are starting to fall off.
SOURCE: The Gateway Pundit
A McDonald’s employee has shared a hack he claims will ensure you have the freshest meal every time – and all you need to do is ask for a receipt.
Kamran Adan, who claims he worked for a year in a London branch, says staff gives priority to those who ask for payment details in case they’re mystery shoppers.
He says there are two periods known as “Gapbuster Times” when covert customers usually visit British McDonald’s.
“Basically between 12-2pm and 5-7pm workers have to be extra careful because that is when gapbusters (mystery shoppers,) who are paid, visit McDonald’s restaurants and rate their experience,” he wrote on Quora.
“This then goes to the overall store rating and every store manager will do everything to ensure this rating is as positive as possible.”
Kamran says “it is easy” to spot a mystery shopper “because they always ask for a receipt (so they can get their food costs reimbursed by the company employing them.)”
Sharing the tip with fast food fans, he added: “So, if you ask for a receipt in that time everyone will be immediately alert that you could be a potential gapbuster and they’ll make sure to serve you the freshest burger and fries and give you priority over everyone else.”
SOURCE: New York Post
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich reacted to the new report of Justice Department officials looking over more than 10,000 text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.
It comes after Strzok was found to have sent anti-Donald Trump messages to Page, with whom he was having an affair. Strzok had a key role on the Hillary Clinton email probe and was working on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation until the summer when he was reassigned.
“I think it’s pretty appalling,” said Gingrich (R-Ga.), asking why the FBI’s top deputy, Andrew McCabe, has not recused himself after it emerged that his wife received support from Clinton allies in her campaign for state office in Virginia.
“How can you seriously say this guy is neutral?” he asked, calling out the fact that lawyers working on Mueller’s investigation were “aggressive Democratic donors.”
Gingrich said he sees the system as “sick” right now, comparing the way Hillary Clinton was investigated to how Gen. Michael Flynn was pursued.
“At the very top, the Justice Department and the FBI became corrupted and I think we have to be honest and use that language,” said Gingrich, asking how Clinton could have deleted 33,000 emails and not be guilty of anything.
Gingrich said Hillary Clinton’s top aides “clearly lied to the FBI,” but were not charged with any crime, unlike Flynn.
SOURCE: FoxNews Insider
Billy Bush has pushed back at President Donald Trump’s reported statements suggesting that the voice on the infamous “grab ’em by the p—y” “Access Hollywood” tape is not his, writing that Trump did indeed make the comment in the presence of Bush and seven other men.
“Of course he said it. And we laughed along, without a single doubt that this was hypothetical hot air from America’s highest-rated bloviator,” Bush wrote in a New York Times op-ed published Sunday. “Along with Donald Trump and me, there were seven other guys present on the bus at the time, and every single one of us assumed we were listening to a crass standup act.”
Bush recounted several of the sexual harassment allegations against Trump, including those of Jill Harth and Kristin Anderson, stating that he believes the women.
“President Trump is currently indulging in some revisionist history, reportedly telling allies, including at least one United States senator, that the voice on the tape is not his. This has hit a raw nerve in me,” he explained. “I can only imagine how it has reopened the wounds of the women who came forward with their stories about him, and did not receive enough attention.”
Bush continued, expressing remorse for his part in stroking “the ego of the big cash cow along the way to higher earnings,” referring to Trump’s tenure on “The Apprentice,” which at the time made him NBC’s “biggest star.”
He also affirmed his solidarity with the women reporting stories of sexual harassment from Trump, acknowledging the difficulty of “being summarily dismissed and called a liar…You have my respect and admiration. You are culture warriors at the forefront of necessary change.”
He finished on a personal note, stating that after being fired from “Today,” the “last year has been an odyssey, the likes of which I hope to never face again: anger, anxiety, betrayal, humiliation, many selfish but, I hope, understandable emotions.
SOURCE: New York Post
”MUST SEE” VIDEO HERE Peter Strzok at the least should be FIRED from the FBI for the many ways he and James Comey shielded Hillary Clinton from PROSECUTION …….Papa Mike
Just the run of the mill text messages about yoga.
Via Fox News:
Justice Department officials are reading through “over 10,000 texts” between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Fox News has learned, after it emerged Strzok was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe following the discovery of anti-Trump messages between them.
Department of Justice officials told Fox News they are in the process of going through the texts so they can hand them over to the House Intelligence Committee.
Strzok, who was an FBI counterintelligence agent, had worked on the Mueller probe, but was reassigned to the FBI’s human resources department after the discovery of anti-Trump text messages with Page, with whom he was having an affair. Page was briefly on Mueller’s team, but since has returned to the FBI.
The disclosure of those messages revived Republican concerns about the objectivity of Mueller’s probe.
It’s unclear whether a significant number of the 10,000 texts have anything to do with Trump or the probe itself.
Justice Department officials say the process of reading and redacting the texts could take “weeks,” and that the thousands of text messages between Strzok and Page span over “several months.”
You wouldn’t like it “Little Boy”…..Papa Mike
Via NY Post:
North Korea on Thursday said nuclear war on the peninsula is an “established fact” and blamed military exercises between United States and South Korea forces and “violent war remarks” by high-ranking US officials as provoking the already-tense situation.
“The large-scale nuclear war exercises conducted by the U.S. in succession are creating touch-and-go situation on the Korean peninsula and series of violent war remarks coming from the U.S. high-level politicians amid such circumstances have made an outbreak of war on the Korean peninsula an established fact,” North Korea-state media KCNA reported, citing a Foreign Ministry spokesperson.
“The remaining question now is: when will the war break out,” it added.