LA Firefighter Accused Of Wiping Poop On COVID Non-Compliance Letter…💩💩


 

Via KTLA:

The Los Angeles Fire Department is investigating an incident in which a firefighter “responded inappropriately” after being handed a letter to comply with the city’s vaccine mandate, a department spokeswoman said Wednesday.

The Stentorians of Los Angeles City, a group representing African American firefighters, said Wednesday that the LAFD member responded to receiving the non-compliance letter by dropping his pants and wiping his buttocks with the letter, leaving fecal matter on the document. He then dropped the letter on the ground.

Keep reading…

 

Investors Suing The Trump Family Have Been Allowed to View Unreleased ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Footage To See If It Proves They Were Sold a Scam.

 

By Tom Porter US News Reporter

 

  • A judge allowed lawyers to view unseen “Celebrity Apprentice” footage, The Daily Beast reported.
  • The lawyers represent investors accusing the Trump family of promoting a multilevel-marketing firm.
  • They say they invested per the advice of Trump and his children and lost thousands of dollars.

A group of attorneys representing investors suing Donald Trump and his children are allowed to view previously unseen footage from “Celebrity Apprentice,” a New York federal judge ruled this week.

In a ruling Tuesday, obtained first by The Daily Beast, US District Judge Lorna G. Schofield ordered that Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, the studio that owns the footage, should make the tapes available for the attorneys to view at a secure location. MGM had resisted releasing the footage to be viewed by the attorneys.

The order related to a lawsuit filed in 2018 by four plaintiffs who alleged that Trump and his children Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, and Ivanka Trump used their celebrity status to promote American Communications Network, a company accused of running a multilevel-marketing scam.

Attorneys for the plaintiffs are most likely seeking evidence in the clips of what the Trumps knew or believed about ACN.

 

The plaintiffs said the investment cost them thousands of dollars, with one saying she invested $4,600 into the company but made just $38 in revenue off of it, as Insider’s Yelena Dzhanova reported last year.

They claimed that promotion of the company by members of the Trump family on “Celebrity Apprentice” and in other statements led them to falsely believe the company was credible and to invest money in it.

Trump hosted the hit reality show “The Apprentice” and its celebrity contestant spin-off, “Celebrity Apprentice,” before launching his political career, and his three eldest children would frequently appear as guests and judges.

The plaintiffs say the Trump family was paid millions by ACN to promote the company and failed to perform due-diligence checks on how it operated.

The company charged people $499 to sell cellphones and other products that the plaintiffs said secured only a minimal income. The company has denied accusations that it’s a pyramid scheme.

The case has been mired in delays, and the Trump family in June unsuccessfully sought to move the case from a class-action lawsuit into arbitration, a legal maneuver that would have meant evidence was shielded from the public, Reuters reported.

In analysis of Trump’s tax statements published last year, The New York Times found that he had been paid $8.8 million by ACN from 2005 to 2015.

Last year, the Trump Organization told Insider the lawsuitwas a politically motivated attack on Trump, who served one term as president after his election in 2016.

The ACN cofounder Robert Stevanovski told Insider last year that the company had told investors Trump had been paid for promoting ACN.

Legal representatives for the Trump family, ACN, and the plaintiffs did not  respond to Insider’s request for comment.

20 Year Old Scotch

Drunk sitting at the bar…

Guy waltz’s in and asks the bartender for a 20 year old Scotch.

Bartender pours a dram or two and the guy sips, then pushes the glass back saying “this is only 10 years old, I’d like 20 if you don’t mind.”

Bartender digs around the bar, finds an old dusty bottle and pours another dram.

Guy sips… makes a face and says “no, no, no… 20 years. This is only 15.”

The Drunk is memorized by all this.

Finally the bartender goes into the back and digs through all the really old bottles and comes up with something he thinks is “really” old. Pours another couple drams.

Guy sips and says “not quite right there old chap. You’ve nothing better?”

Bartender huffs off.

Drunk pushes a glass towards the guy and slurs… “try dis.”

The guy sips, and then spits out the liquid while sputtering “This tastes like piss!”

Drunk says… “‘Xactly sir. Now canya tell me how old I am?”

82-Year-Old Man Attacked By Dirt Bikes And ATV Riders In Boston


By CBSBoston.com Staff

BOSTON (CBS) – An 82-year-old man was surrounded and assaulted by a group of people riding dirt bikes and ATVs in Boston last Thursday. Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying the suspects.

The victim, a Brookline man, suffered serious injuries and remains in the hospital. He is expected to survive. State Police said the man was driving his 1996 Buick Century from Park Drive to Boylston Street when 30 to 40 dirt bike and ATV riders forced him onto the curb. Several of the suspects then began smashing windows of the victim’s car.

 

 

Police said the group followed the victim from Boylston Street to Storrow Drive, where he tried to get off an exit in Allston. The group then surrounded and attacked him.

“He put his window down to ask occupants of another car to call 911,” State Police said. “While the victim’s car window was down, one of the riders, a male, approached him on foot and began punching the victim through the open window.”

VIDEO HERE

Trump Tells Navarro To ‘Protect Executive Privilege’ In House COVID-19 Probe

BY CAROLINE VAKIL –

Former President Trump said Saturday in a statement that he is telling former aide Peter Navarro to “protect executive privilege” amid a House probe into the federal government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

“The Communist Democrats are engaging in yet another Witch Hunt, this time going after my Administration’s unprecedented and incredible coronavirus response, despite the fact that, sadly, more Americans have died this year from COVID than in all of 2020,” Trump said in a statement shared through his spokeswoman Liz Harrington.

“I’m telling Peter Navarro to protect executive privilege and not let these unhinged Democrats discredit our great accomplishments,” Trump added.

The House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis is conducting an investigation into the Trump administration’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. 

When asked about Trump’s statement, a spokesperson for the committee told The Hill in a statement that “we expect Mr. Navarro to comply with the Subcommittee’s subpoena.”

Earlier this week, the subcommittee issued a subpoena for Navarro, who previously served as Trump’s deputy assistant and trade adviser. 

Mr. Navarro has refused to voluntarily comply with the Select Subcommittee’s requests — ignoring repeated attempts to gain his voluntarily compliance and otherwise failing to communicate with Select Subcommittee staff,” Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.), the chairman of the subcommittee, said in a memo this week to the other members. 

Clyburn said that they had tried more than a dozen times to contact Navarro through calls, text messages, voice messages and emails but were not able to reach him.

The subcommittee is interested in hearing from Navarro because Clyburn alleges that the Trump aide awarded contracts for pandemic supplies to politically connected and unprepared companies. He also claims that Navarro spent more time peddling 2020 election falsehoods than he did focusing on the federal government’s pandemic response. 

KIMBERLY GUILFOYLE’S JANUARY 6 ROLE COMES UNDER THE MICROSCOPE

The former Fox News star and Trump 2020 adviser reportedly bragged about raising millions for the rally before the riot—a claim her lawyer disputes—as others tied to events that day find themselves in Congress’s crosshairs.

In the wake of Steve Bannon’s indictment for refusing to comply with a congressional subpoena related to the House investigation into the January 6 riot, a number of Trumpworld celebrities have now found themselves in the committee’s crosshairs. On Monday, the House select committee investigating the January 6 attack issued subpoenas to five individuals allied with Donald Trump, all of whom reportedly took part in or had knowledge of the planning, funding, or orchestrating of the “Stop the Steal” rallies. Those subpoenaed include GOP operative Roger Stone, far-right commentator Alex Jones, Trump spokesperson Taylor Budowich,and a pair of pro-Trump organizers, Dustin Stockton and Jennifer Lawrence, responsible for amassing hundreds of thousands of members on a “Stop the Steal” Facebook group.

In a Monday statement, Rep. Bennie Thompson, a Mississippi Democrat who chairs the select committee, wrote that “the select committee is seeking information about the rallies and subsequent march to the Capitol that escalated into a violent mob attacking the Capitol and threatening our democracy. We need to know who organized, planned, paid for, and received funds related to those events, as well as what communications organizers had with officials in the White House and Congress.”

Budowich, whose current title is communications director for Trump’s Save America PAC, previously worked alongside Donald Trump Jr. and former Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle while serving as a senior adviser for the Trump 2020 campaign. In the committee’s subpoena announcement, Budowich is accused of reportedly soliciting “a 501(c)(4) organization to conduct a social media and radio advertising campaign encouraging attendance at the January 6 Ellipse rally and advancing unsupported claims about the result of the election.” It appears that Budowich’s connection to Guilfoyle may be what piqued the interest of the January 6 committee, given that she claimed to have raised $3 million for the January 6 rally that Trump spoke at in the hours leading up to the Capitol riot. 

Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Doesn’t Just Have Any Toe Injury. He Has Covid Toe.

 

Since Aaron Rodgers returned to the field after testing positive for Covid-19, having sat out 10 days because he was unvaccinated, the star Green Bay Packers quarterback has been dealing with a mysterious and painful toe injury.

After previously describing it in vague terms as a “Covid injury,” Rodgers confirmed what dermatologists had previously suspected.

“No lingering effects, other than the Covid Toe,” Rodgers said Tuesday on the Pat McAfee show.

Covid Toe is a casual name for something medically known as pernio or chilblains, which is a condition that causes symptoms such as discoloration and lesions. It can be extremely painful and turn the toes purple.

The shred of good news, when it comes to Covid Toes, is that they’re a sign of the body’s strong immune response to the virus.

Recent research, including an October study published in the British Journal of Dermatology, has found that Covid Toes typically occur in younger patients who experience mild symptoms. The problem is that, when the body produces too much of a type of interferon, it can create other problems—and produce Covid Toes.

“The way I would think about it is it’s basically a side effect of how your own immune system is fighting the virus,” said Esther Freeman, a doctor and principal investigator for the Covid-19 Dermatology Registry. “It’s part of our body’s response to the response to the virus. It’s almost too much of a good thing.”

Freeman, who’s also an associate professor of dermatology at Harvard Medical School, says the incidence rate of Covid Toes isn’t precisely known. She also noted that the condition tends to occur one to four weeks after infection.

That timeline also neatly aligns with Rodgers’ symptom profile. News of Rodgers’ positive test first emerged on Nov. 3. After that sidelined him for 10 days, during which he missed a game, he returned to play the Packers’ game against the Seattle Seahawks on Nov. 14. The day before that game, Rodgers was added to the team’s injury report with a toe injury.

CONTINUE READING HERE 

 

 

Rupert Murdoch Tells Donald Trump To Move On – “The Past Is The Past”

Rupert Murdoch warned that Donald Trump’s obsession with the past could hobble conservatives as political tensions rage, a telling rebuke coming from the controlling shareholder of Fox News as some Republicans try to steer the former president away from his 2020 election grievances.

“The current American political debate is profound, whether about education or welfare or economic opportunity. It is crucial that conservatives play an active, forceful role in that debate, but that will not happen if President Trump stays focused on the past. The past is the past, and the country is now in a contest to define the future,” Murdoch said today at the annual meeting of shareholders of News Corp., where he is chairman.

“The current American political debate is profound, whether about education or welfare or economic opportunity,” Murdoch told shareholders at the annual of meeting of his News Corp. on Wednesday. “It is crucial that conservatives play an active, forceful role in that debate, but that will not happen if President Trump stays focused on the past. The past is the past, and the country is now in a contest to define the future.”

Murdoch, a political conservative whose empire includes the Fox News Channel and the Wall Street Journal, has sometimes fallen out of favor with Trump, most notably after Fox News was the first to call the state of Arizona for Joe Biden in the November 2020 election. Trump later said on Twitter that the channel had forgotten the “Golden Goose” that had led it to ratings gains.

After initially inviting guests on the network who supported Trump’s claims of election fraud, Fox later aired an interview debunking those claims and parted ways with pro-Trump host Lou Dobbs. Fox Corp., which owns Fox News, is being sued by two makers of voting technology that say the network falsely reported that they had rigged the election. Fox has said it did nothing wrong.

Trump has since announced plans to launch his own social media and streaming platform.

Murdoch also used the meeting to air complaints about “Big Digital,” specifically saying that technology giants such as Google and Facebook Inc. censor conservative content on their social media networks. He said the companies manipulate online ad rates to the detriment of marketers and consumers and they need to be more transparent about the algorithms they used to deliver content to viewers.

“Algorithms are subjective and they can be manipulated by people to kill competition and damage other people, publishers and businesses,” Murdoch said.

Satellites, Ships In Crosshairs: Are Russia, China Running Circles Around US?

 

Washington is nonplussed that Russia has conducted what the US calls a “dangerous and irresponsible” missile test. It targeted one of Russia’s own satellites as part of an apparent anti-satellite missile system. The US says that the test endangered the crew of the International Space Station (ISS).
 
Meanwhile, H.I. Sutton at USNI News noted that “a second suspected missile target in the shape of a US aircraft carrier has been spotted in a remote Chinese desert, according to satellite photos.” The carrier looks to be a target for missiles. “Carrier target is about 300 miles away from a larger suspected missile range in the Taklamakan Desert,” first reported by USNI News on Sunday. “The two sites share similar characteristics and are aligned on a map with the carriers facing the same direction – as if in a convoy. Like the first, this new target shares the same dimensions as a US Navy aircraft carrier,” the report notes.  
China is also building new aircraft carriers, one of which may be launched as early as next year. The US appears to be reacting every week to new reports about these kinds of threats, whether it is hypersonic missiles or “carrier destroying” missiles, or threats to space and America’s global role.  
 

There are other threats as well. The US and Western allies are talking about defending Ukraine against Russia. They are also embroiled in a potential clash with Belarus. At the same time US President Joe Biden is warning China not to take action against Taiwan.

 

The list of crises is growing and the US has signaled that it wants to move from 20 years of the global war on terror to face down “near-peer” adversaries like Russia and China. But Russia and China have watched the US withdraw from Afghanistan and be pushed around again and again in other places. Turkey, for instance, got the US to withdraw from part of Syria and even attacked its partners on the ground and the US has stayed silent.

Continue reading

Boston Mayoral Candidate Decides to Identify As ‘Woman of Color’…

Via AP:

Are Arab Americans people of color?

The question has been bubbling beneath the surface of Boston’s historic mayor’s race, where one of the two candidates, Annissa Essaibi George, has found herself challenged on the campaign trail about her decision to identify as one.

On Tuesday, Essaibi George faces off against fellow Boston City Councilor and Democrat Michelle Wu, a daughter of Taiwanese immigrants. Whoever wins will be the first woman and first person of color elected to the city’s top political office.

Essaibi George, who describes herself as Polish-Arab American, acknowledges she hasn’t always identified as a person of color — in part because Arab Americans don’t fit neatly into the boxes Americans are typically asked to check off on official forms, including on the U.S. Census.